Old 12-07-2004, 04:02 PM
CS

Default An apology

Hey All,

I just found out about the problems people have had with my postings. I did
not mean to cause any problems, nor am I a person who is collocting emails
for spam. I am just a regular hobbyist selling plants. I, for some reason,
am unable to reply to any postings--I can only post new stuff--this is why I
have not been contributing--I can't figure it out. If you know why--reply
to this message and it will be greatly appreciated.

I will also no longer post my message of when I get shipments in---I do not
want to be considered someonw who is trying to mess up the NG.

Lowcoaster

Old 12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
RedForeman ©®

|| Hey All,
|| I just found out about the problems people have had with my
|| postings. I did not mean to cause any problems, nor am I a person
|| who is collocting emails for spam. I am just a regular hobbyist
|| selling plants. I, for some reason, am unable to reply to any
|| postings--I can only post new stuff--this is why I have not been
|| contributing--I can't figure it out. If you know why--reply to this
|| message and it will be greatly appreciated.
|| I will also no longer post my message of when I get shipments in---I
|| do not want to be considered someonw who is trying to mess up the NG.
|| Lowcoaster

I have talked to you before, you're a good guy, lots of exotics, but haven't
ever purchased from you, nor do I have a problem with you posting... The
only issue I see, is you use the same subject line, which will append to the
same subject lined post, from 3 months ago... so when you DO post, it's not
recent, it's back at the last or first one, which ever one had the same
subject line... Change it, like this one, and it'll always appear as new....

For why you can't post?? What errors are you getting, and if you want, we
can take this to private email... it's not rocket science.... is it?

take care...

--
| RedForeman ©® fabricator and creator of the ratbike streetfighter!!!
| ==========================
| 2003 TRX450ES
| 1992 TRX-350 XX (For Sale)
| '98 Tacoma Ext Cab 4X4 Lifted....
| ==========================
| ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤° `°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø
|| ((((º`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸. ((((º ·´¯`·. , .·´¯`·.. ((((º
| for any questions you may have....
is that better??

Old 14-07-2004, 10:13 AM
johnhuddleston

try clicking "reply group" instead of just reply? its a long shot but a
friend had the same problem.

Old 14-07-2004, 10:13 AM
chas good

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:27:09 GMT, "CS" wrote:

Hey All,

I just found out about the problems people have had with my postings. I did
not mean to cause any problems, nor am I a person who is collocting emails
for spam. I am just a regular hobbyist selling plants. I, for some reason,
am unable to reply to any postings--I can only post new stuff--this is why I
have not been contributing--I can't figure it out. If you know why--reply
to this message and it will be greatly appreciated.

I will also no longer post my message of when I get shipments in---I do not
want to be considered someonw who is trying to mess up the NG.

Lowcoaster

find the program free agent to use for newgroups.

a public apology zhanataya Gardening 1 11-02-2012 01:20 AM
Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of rec.gardens? Twinkles Gardening 0 26-10-2003 04:42 PM
Apology Accepted ... for what? dkat Ponds 21 28-08-2003 08:02 PM
Apology Accepted Anne Lurie Ponds 1 23-08-2003 03:13 AM
SNL Spartan Cheerleaders/ apology Nedra Ponds 0 27-07-2003 09:03 PM