Old 16-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Sam

Default Fish recomendation?

This may not be the best place to ask, but I am looking for a type of
small fish that will form a tight school in my 30 long tank that I discussed
earlier. Neons aren't tight enough. TIA

--
Sam-I-Am
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our

Old 16-07-2004, 06:12 PM
RedForeman ©®

|| This may not be the best place to ask, but I am looking for a
|| type of small fish that will form a tight school in my 30 long tank
|| that I discussed earlier. Neons aren't tight enough. TIA
|| --
|| Sam-I-Am

drop in a predator, and they'll get closer... tight is relative....

--

www.gmail.com

Old 16-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Flash Wilson

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:24:33 -0400, RedForeman ©® wrote:
|| This may not be the best place to ask, but I am looking for a
|| type of small fish that will form a tight school in my 30 long tank
|| that I discussed earlier. Neons aren't tight enough. TIA
|| --
|| Sam-I-Am

drop in a predator, and they'll get closer... tight is relative....

Exactly - as they get more comfortable they will spread out, if
something happens to shake them up, they will stick together!

--
Flash Wilson
http://www.gorge.org
Old 16-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Sam

RedForeman ©® intoned :

This may not be the best place to ask, but I am looking for a
type of small fish that will form a tight school in my 30 long tank
that I discussed earlier. Neons aren't tight enough. TIA
--
Sam-I-Am

drop in a predator, and they'll get closer... tight is relative....

Heh...

--
Sam-I-Am
Is there anything more satisfying, more healing, more enjoyable, more

Old 16-07-2004, 07:27 PM
RedForeman ©®

||| drop in a predator, and they'll get closer... tight is relative....
|| Heh...

Didn't want to come off harsh, but if you have 3 schools of 'schooling'
fish, you'll have loose schools... When you factor in a larger fish,
predator, or a largish presence, they realize they'd better stay close for
safety... Even my Kribs are enough to keep neons together.... I've got
several krib babies in there, slightly bigger than the neons, and that helps
keep them together...

Old 16-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Sam

RedForeman ©® intoned :

drop in a predator, and they'll get closer... tight is
relative....

Heh...

Didn't want to come off harsh, but if you have 3 schools of
'schooling' fish, you'll have loose schools...

I took it as a humorous reality.

I have a 4 in angel, think that will do? Even so I would like something
other than neons, I want a freshwater stream look.

--
Sam-I-Am
Stop leaving and you will arrive Stop searching and you will see Stop

Old 19-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Nitesbane

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
||| drop in a predator, and they'll get closer... tight is relative....
|| Heh...

Didn't want to come off harsh, but if you have 3 schools of 'schooling'
fish, you'll have loose schools... When you factor in a larger fish,
predator, or a largish presence, they realize they'd better stay close for
safety... Even my Kribs are enough to keep neons together.... I've got
several krib babies in there, slightly bigger than the neons, and that

helps
keep them together...

I've been wanting to introduce an intimidating presence to my tank, these
danios I have think they own the place. How badly would a pair of kribs
harass my dwarf frogs and my ghost shrimp?

Old 20-07-2004, 01:13 PM
chas good

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:53:04 GMT, "Nitesbane"
wrote:

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
||| drop in a predator, and they'll get closer... tight is relative....
|| Heh...

Didn't want to come off harsh, but if you have 3 schools of 'schooling'
fish, you'll have loose schools... When you factor in a larger fish,
predator, or a largish presence, they realize they'd better stay close for
safety... Even my Kribs are enough to keep neons together.... I've got
several krib babies in there, slightly bigger than the neons, and that

helps
keep them together...

I've been wanting to introduce an intimidating presence to my tank, these
danios I have think they own the place. How badly would a pair of kribs
harass my dwarf frogs and my ghost shrimp?

The Kribs may go after the bottom dwellers during breeding. Fish in
the top half of the tank should be safe.

Can you believe I have been to 4 stores here in OKC and none have
Kribs. Yellow labs are everywhere. Thinking of getting them instead
but worry they may be more aggressive than Kribs.

Garden shredder recomendation Tony United Kingdom 1 13-02-2005 10:00 PM
Pump recomendation blove Ponds 5 10-08-2004 11:17 PM
Fluorescent tube recomendation! Paulo Marques Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Fluorescent tube recomendation! Paulo Marques Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 28-03-2003 04:56 AM
Evergreen tree recomendation DAN Gardening 3 12-02-2003 01:55 AM