GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cold winter nights (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/79505-cold-winter-nights.html)

ATSYYZ 20-07-2004 01:11 AM

cold winter nights

Hello RAFP

I would appreciate knowing what plants might do
well for me with no heat ... Anacharis...
Ceratophyllum... ? I'm thinking especially of the
smaller types. How about fern/ moss species?

Thanks,
Steve

[email protected] 20-07-2004 01:12 AM

cold winter nights

"ATSYYZ" wrote in message ...
Hello RAFP

I would appreciate knowing what plants might do
well for me with no heat ... Anacharis...
Ceratophyllum... ? I'm thinking especially of the
smaller types. How about fern/ moss species?

Thanks,
Steve

Most plants will do fine at 60-72F

Regards,
Tom Barr

Charles 20-07-2004 01:13 AM

cold winter nights

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:36:47 -0400, "ATSYYZ" wrote:

Hello RAFP

I would appreciate knowing what plants might do
well for me with no heat ... Anacharis...
Ceratophyllum... ? I'm thinking especially of the
smaller types. How about fern/ moss species?

Thanks,
Steve

My anacharis survives in the pond outdoors. I have had traces of ice
on it, but the temperature is usually above 40F.

--

- Charles
-