GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   "low light" plants update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/80588-%22low-light%22-plants-update.html)

P. Wright 30-07-2004 05:14 AM

"low light" plants update

Greetings folks,

Well, I got my shipment of "low light" plants in today, and I placed them in
my 10 gal. tank. The number of plants was substantial, but I thought the
tank could use a little more green, so I ordered a 1/4 lb. of java moss.
Meanwhile, I replaced the fluorescent bulb to another full spectrum bulb (my
previous one was over a year old), added Seachem Excel and some ferts, and
crossed my fingers. Will let you know how it goes. :-)