GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants For Sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/82539-plants-sale.html)

Paul Cimins 28-08-2004 05:32 PM

Plants For Sale

Anyone Interested in some plants .I have a nice selection.

Spyder2x 29-08-2004 01:30 AM

"Paul Cimins" wrote in message
Anyone Interested in some plants .I have a nice selection.

YES!
--Jim--

scotth[NO] 29-08-2004 05:39 AM

have any java moss, christmas moss or such?

Paul Cimins 29-08-2004 03:14 PM

I have some but not big enough for sale yet.

Bob Alston 29-08-2004 07:03 PM

How about listing what plants are available and for how much???????

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com
t...

Paul Cimins wrote:
Anyone Interested in some plants .I have a nice selection.

---

Paul Cimins 29-08-2004 10:53 PM

I have Chain Swords, Rotele,Lugwiga,Amazon Swords,
Water Sprite,Crypts,Melon Swords,and many more.Buy all for $20.00 plus
shipping depending on where you live.