GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for Christmas &/or Java Moss (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/82572-looking-christmas-java-moss.html)

scotth[NO] 29-08-2004 05:27 PM

Looking for Christmas &/or Java Moss

Anyone have any Christmas Moss and/or Java Moss that they might want to
part with a few pieces?

Spyder2x 29-08-2004 07:39 PM

I just purchased Christmas mos from here
http://www.freshwateraquariumplants....egory_Code=SAP
I will let you know what condition it arrives in, if you want me to.

--Jim--

winwin 01-09-2004 05:41 PM

anywhere I could find pictures for these since they look the same to me?
Pls. advice.

--
Best Regards,

winwin

"scotth[NO]"

winwin 03-09-2004 10:02 PM

thanks!

--
Best Regards,

"kev" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
On 01 Sep 2004, the world was enlightened by winwin's opinion about...

anywhere I could find pictures for these since they look
the same to me? Pls. advice.

--
Best Regards,

winwin

Google is your friend...

Java Moss - Vesicularia dubyana
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&q=java+moss

Christmas Moss - Vesicularia cuspidata
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...istmas+moss%22

kev

--
Civilization.

An organized system of alternatives to the stone age - CJCherryh

Fish-Forums.com 07-10-2004 05:54 PM

We sell both in our store if intersted

Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com