Old 29-08-2004, 06:27 PM
scotth[NO]

Default Looking for Christmas &/or Java Moss

Anyone have any Christmas Moss and/or Java Moss that they might want to
part with a few pieces?
Old 29-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Spyder2x

I just purchased Christmas mos from here
http://www.freshwateraquariumplants....egory_Code=SAP
I will let you know what condition it arrives in, if you want me to.

--Jim--

Old 01-09-2004, 06:41 PM
winwin

anywhere I could find pictures for these since they look the same to me?
Pls. advice.

--
Best Regards,

winwin

"scotth[NO]"

Old 03-09-2004, 11:02 PM
winwin

thanks!

--
Best Regards,

"kev" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
On 01 Sep 2004, the world was enlightened by winwin's opinion about...

anywhere I could find pictures for these since they look
the same to me? Pls. advice.

--
Best Regards,

winwin

Google is your friend...

Java Moss - Vesicularia dubyana
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&q=java+moss

Christmas Moss - Vesicularia cuspidata
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...istmas+moss%22

kev

--
Civilization.

An organized system of alternatives to the stone age - CJCherryh

Old 07-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Fish-Forums.com

We sell both in our store if intersted

Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com