Old 03-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Dick

Default TMG Fertilizer

I have been using TMG for years-used to do PMDD but got lazy I guess.
Anyway, time to order more TMG and thought I would check in on what the
current thinking is on purchased fertilizer.

What do you use?

Where's the best deal on TMG?

Thanks

Old 04-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Steve Hampton

I'm a big fan of TMG and you it now exclusively on all my planted tanks.
Big Al's has the best deal on the big 500ml jug of TMG.

Others have lots of success with Plantex CSM+B and you can purchase it
very reasonably from Greg Watson at
http://www.gregwatson.com/products.asp for $8.59 per pound plus shipping.

Old 07-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Giancarlo Podio

I like TMG too, I'm not currently using it because I find Flourish to
be cheaper as it's more concentrated, but in the past I feel my best
results were when I was using a 50/50 mix of TMG and Flourish. I
didn't get great results using CSM+B, or at least not as good as
Flourish gives me. Everything else I use powdered forms such as KNO3,
K2SO4 and so on, Fleet for PO4. The only off the shelf fertilizers I
buy are Flourish, Flourish FE, and Flourish Tabs, if TMG gets more
concentrated or cheaper I'll start mixing those again.

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio
www.gpodio.com

Old 07-10-2004, 05:45 PM
Fish-Forums.com

TMG Is a great soruce of nutrients.!

I know big als sells it and we sell the larger one

Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com