GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Planted Tank inhabitants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/83555-planted-tank-inhabitants.html)

K?Chicago 14-09-2004 06:34 AM

Planted Tank inhabitants

I have a 75 gallon tank planted with crypts and swords. Fish
inhabitants include Boesmani, Parkinsoni, Yellow and Red Rainbow fish.
Are there any good loaches or small catfish that would be good
tankmates AND will not eat the plants?

Happy'Cam'per 14-09-2004 07:59 AM

I recommend Kuhli loaches and a Bristlenose Pl*c :)
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

om...

Dick 14-09-2004 11:30 AM

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:59:47 +0200, "Happy'Cam'per" wrote:

I recommend Kuhli loaches and a Bristlenose Pl*c :)

Juli Cory Catfish are small and cute.

dick

Victor Martinez 14-09-2004 03:03 PM

K?Chicago wrote:
I have a 75 gallon tank planted with crypts and swords. Fish
inhabitants include Boesmani, Parkinsoni, Yellow and Red Rainbow fish.
Are there any good loaches or small catfish that would be good
tankmates AND will not eat the plants?

I have clown, yoyo, angelicus, and zebra loaches in my 110g planted
tank. I also have a bunch of albino ancistrus, lots of kuhli loaches,
and several cory cats. None of those eat plants.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Gail Futoran 14-09-2004 05:49 PM

"K?Chicago" wrote in message
om...
I have a 75 gallon tank planted with crypts and swords.

Fish
inhabitants include Boesmani, Parkinsoni, Yellow and Red

Rainbow fish.
Are there any good loaches or small catfish that would be

good
tankmates AND will not eat the plants?

I have Yo-Yo loaches in one of my planted
tanks, Skunk botia in two other tanks, and
various Cory species in all tanks As far as I
can tell, none of them bothers any of my plants,
I have mostly common, easy to grow plants, like
various crypts and Java Fern.

Gail