Old 14-09-2004, 06:34 AM
K?Chicago

Default Planted Tank inhabitants

I have a 75 gallon tank planted with crypts and swords. Fish
inhabitants include Boesmani, Parkinsoni, Yellow and Red Rainbow fish.
Are there any good loaches or small catfish that would be good
tankmates AND will not eat the plants?
Old 14-09-2004, 07:59 AM
Happy'Cam'per

I recommend Kuhli loaches and a Bristlenose Pl*c
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

om...

Old 14-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Dick

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:59:47 +0200, "Happy'Cam'per" wrote:

I recommend Kuhli loaches and a Bristlenose Pl*c

Juli Cory Catfish are small and cute.

dick
Old 14-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Victor Martinez

K?Chicago wrote:
I have a 75 gallon tank planted with crypts and swords. Fish
inhabitants include Boesmani, Parkinsoni, Yellow and Red Rainbow fish.
Are there any good loaches or small catfish that would be good
tankmates AND will not eat the plants?

I have clown, yoyo, angelicus, and zebra loaches in my 110g planted
tank. I also have a bunch of albino ancistrus, lots of kuhli loaches,
and several cory cats. None of those eat plants.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 14-09-2004, 05:49 PM
Gail Futoran

"K?Chicago" wrote in message
om...
I have a 75 gallon tank planted with crypts and swords.

Fish
inhabitants include Boesmani, Parkinsoni, Yellow and Red

Rainbow fish.
Are there any good loaches or small catfish that would be

good
tankmates AND will not eat the plants?

I have Yo-Yo loaches in one of my planted
tanks, Skunk botia in two other tanks, and
various Cory species in all tanks As far as I
can tell, none of them bothers any of my plants,
I have mostly common, easy to grow plants, like
various crypts and Java Fern.

Gail