GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquatic Plant Trading (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/84012-aquatic-plant-trading.html)

About Dakota 24-09-2004 02:29 AM

Aquatic Plant Trading

Hey, Everyone!

I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I'm hoping you
guys can help me. A couple of years ago I knew there was a newsgroup
of people who wanted to trade, sell, or give away aquatic plants, but
I have not had luck in relocating this newsgroup.

I am a college student in Orlando, FL trying to get into aquatic
plants and fish again, and I want to start the right way.

Any suggestions you guys may have, as well as any recommended
newsgroups or websites would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

About Dakota

Nitesbane 24-09-2004 06:25 AM

"About Dakota" wrote in message
om...
Hey, Everyone!

I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I'm hoping you
guys can help me. A couple of years ago I knew there was a newsgroup
of people who wanted to trade, sell, or give away aquatic plants, but
I have not had luck in relocating this newsgroup.

I am a college student in Orlando, FL trying to get into aquatic
plants and fish again, and I want to start the right way.

Any suggestions you guys may have, as well as any recommended
newsgroups or websites would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

About Dakota

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've had excellent experience
with www.freshwateraquariumplants.com

Whatever you do, don't buy from www.azgardens.com They'll rob you blind.

Have fun.

-Nitesbane

Bob Alston 24-09-2004 05:43 PM

www.aquabid.com

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com
"About Dakota" wrote in message
om...
Hey, Everyone!

I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I'm hoping you
guys can help me. A couple of years ago I knew there was a newsgroup
of people who wanted to trade, sell, or give away aquatic plants, but
I have not had luck in relocating this newsgroup.

I am a college student in Orlando, FL trying to get into aquatic
plants and fish again, and I want to start the right way.

Any suggestions you guys may have, as well as any recommended
newsgroups or websites would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

About Dakota

---

Fish-Forums.com 07-10-2004 05:18 PM

I have not seen a newsgroups on this but many forums do.
http://www.fish-forums.com/board and you can do it in the classifieds

Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up
http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com