Old 24-09-2004, 03:29 AM
About Dakota

Default Aquatic Plant Trading

Hey, Everyone!

I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I'm hoping you
guys can help me. A couple of years ago I knew there was a newsgroup
of people who wanted to trade, sell, or give away aquatic plants, but
I have not had luck in relocating this newsgroup.

I am a college student in Orlando, FL trying to get into aquatic
plants and fish again, and I want to start the right way.

Any suggestions you guys may have, as well as any recommended
newsgroups or websites would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

About Dakota
Old 24-09-2004, 07:25 AM
Nitesbane

"About Dakota" wrote in message
om...
Hey, Everyone!

I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I'm hoping you
guys can help me. A couple of years ago I knew there was a newsgroup
of people who wanted to trade, sell, or give away aquatic plants, but
I have not had luck in relocating this newsgroup.

I am a college student in Orlando, FL trying to get into aquatic
plants and fish again, and I want to start the right way.

Any suggestions you guys may have, as well as any recommended
newsgroups or websites would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

About Dakota

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've had excellent experience
with www.freshwateraquariumplants.com

Whatever you do, don't buy from www.azgardens.com They'll rob you blind.

Have fun.

-Nitesbane

Old 24-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Bob Alston

www.aquabid.com

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com
"About Dakota" wrote in message
om...
Hey, Everyone!

I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I'm hoping you
guys can help me. A couple of years ago I knew there was a newsgroup
of people who wanted to trade, sell, or give away aquatic plants, but
I have not had luck in relocating this newsgroup.

I am a college student in Orlando, FL trying to get into aquatic
plants and fish again, and I want to start the right way.

Any suggestions you guys may have, as well as any recommended
newsgroups or websites would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

About Dakota

---