GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   All South African Fishkeepers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/84687-all-south-african-fishkeepers.html)

Ryan vd Merwe 07-10-2004 01:20 PM

All South African Fishkeepers

An invitation from a fello South African

Hi

I would like to invite you to visit a South African Aquarium forum that I am
sure you will enjoy. www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

We have a Tropical and Marine section on our forum which is growing nicely
and I know you can add your valuable knowledge there too.

www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

thanks again

Seb 08-10-2004 08:04 PM

Ryan vd Merwe wrote:

An invitation from a fello South African

Hi

I would like to invite you to visit a South African Aquarium forum that I am
sure you will enjoy. www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

We have a Tropical and Marine section on our forum which is growing nicely
and I know you can add your valuable knowledge there too.

www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

thanks again

Hello there guys in ZA! Just wondering if any species we keep are
originally from there? Not any I can think of.

Seb