Old 07-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Ryan vd Merwe

Default All South African Fishkeepers

An invitation from a fello South African

Hi

I would like to invite you to visit a South African Aquarium forum that I am
sure you will enjoy. www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

We have a Tropical and Marine section on our forum which is growing nicely
and I know you can add your valuable knowledge there too.

www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

thanks again

Old 08-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Seb

Ryan vd Merwe wrote:

An invitation from a fello South African

Hi

I would like to invite you to visit a South African Aquarium forum that I am
sure you will enjoy. www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

We have a Tropical and Marine section on our forum which is growing nicely
and I know you can add your valuable knowledge there too.

www.guppiesforyuppies.co.za

thanks again

Hello there guys in ZA! Just wondering if any species we keep are
originally from there? Not any I can think of.

Seb