Old 17-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Bill Stock

Default Trace Elements for PMDD in Canada?

Anyone have a cheap source for Trace Elements in Canada?

I like Greg Watson's site, but he uses UPS to ship to Canada. I've also seen
the Hydroponic sites, but the markup seems a little steep for a 100 gr. I'm
not far from Plantex (Plant-Prod), but I don't know if they sell to
individuals? Not that I really want 2 kilos of this stuff.

TIA

Old 17-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Craig Brye

I live in the US, but I bought my PMDD from a Canadian place a few years
ago.

I think it was Home Grown Hydroponics, or something like that.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

Old 18-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Bill Stock

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
Anyone have a cheap source for Trace Elements in Canada?

I like Greg Watson's site, but he uses UPS to ship to Canada. I've also

seen
the Hydroponic sites, but the markup seems a little steep for a 100 gr.

I'm
not far from Plantex (Plant-Prod), but I don't know if they sell to
individuals? Not that I really want 2 kilos of this stuff.

TIA

Thanks Craig.

I'm only a few miles from the plant, so I phoned them up and placed an order
for pickup. The Canadian flavour is slightly different than the U.S.
(Plantex) version. According to the chemist I spoke to, the Canadian version
has no Magnesium, but does have Boron and uses an additional chelating
agent. She said the additional agent should make the Canadian version
stable over a wider PH range (storage?). I plan to add Epsom Salts, so the
lack of Magnesium should not be an issue. It was really a pleasant
experience dealing with this company.

Old 20-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Al

I'm in Southern Ontario.
I purchased 500g packages from a hydroponics store for $3 and $4 ea.,
depending on the chemical.
Perhaps a high markup compared to buying a ton, but for our purposes
it's pretty cheap.

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:08:17 -0400, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

Anyone have a cheap source for Trace Elements in Canada?

I like Greg Watson's site, but he uses UPS to ship to Canada. I've also seen
the Hydroponic sites, but the markup seems a little steep for a 100 gr. I'm
not far from Plantex (Plant-Prod), but I don't know if they sell to
individuals? Not that I really want 2 kilos of this stuff.

TIA

--
The letter 'Q' has been added to my otherwise valid email address for spam protection.
To email me please remove the 'Q'.