Old 21-10-2004, 08:27 AM
weetat

Default Plant lights (T8)

Hi all ,

Any suggestion about T8 plant light in the market ?
Btw , can i use normal flourence light in plant tank , for instance
Phillips T8 flo light ?

Thanks.

Old 02-11-2004, 06:20 AM
js1

On 2004-10-21, weetat wrote:
Hi all ,

Any suggestion about T8 plant light in the market ?
Btw , can i use normal flourence light in plant tank , for instance
Phillips T8 flo light ?

The sunlight bulbs for $7 at the local hardware store is pretty good.

Old 02-11-2004, 06:36 AM
Bill Stock

On 2004-10-21, weetat wrote:
Hi all ,

Any suggestion about T8 plant light in the market ?
Btw , can i use normal flourence light in plant tank , for instance
Phillips T8 flo light ?

The sunlight bulbs for $7 at the local hardware store is pretty good.

The Phillips daylight bulbs (T8) were $4 CDN. Seem OK, but they aren't for a
planted tank. I use CF on my planted tank.

Questions about plant lights Faye Lifford-Earle Gardening 6 06-03-2012 06:38 AM
Plant Lights Barry Dmytro Orchids 7 16-02-2005 05:32 AM
Lights On / Lights Off... is this OK? Bill Beam Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:22 AM
Lights On / Lights Off... is this OK? Bill Beam Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 15-02-2003 01:54 PM
plant lights Iris Cohen Gardening 2 24-01-2003 03:29 PM