Old 28-10-2004, 03:36 AM
Troy Bruder

Default Red Cherry Shrimp

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase Red Cherry Shrimp
at a reasonable cost?

Troy

Old 28-10-2004, 03:40 AM
Victor Martinez

Troy Bruder wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase Red Cherry Shrimp
at a reasonable cost?

Aquabid.com

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 28-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Margolis

"Troy Bruder" wrote in message
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase Red Cherry

Shrimp
at a reasonable cost?

Troy

what do you consider a reasonable cost??

http://www.azgardens.com/shrimpfactory.php

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/200302152...qs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

Old 28-10-2004, 04:09 PM
www.Fish-Forums.com

We hve plenty if you want to swing on by.

We also do NOT require next day shipping like some others do.

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

Old 28-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Nitesbane

"Margolis" wrote in
:

"Troy Bruder" wrote in message
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase Red Cherry

Shrimp
at a reasonable cost?

Troy

what do you consider a reasonable cost??

Don't buy from that place, they're a bunch of con artists.

Old 28-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Margolis

"Nitesbane" wrote in message
4.196...

Don't buy from that place, they're a bunch of con artists.

why do you say that??

Old 28-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Nitesbane

"Margolis" wrote in
:

"Nitesbane" wrote in message
4.196...

Don't buy from that place, they're a bunch of con artists.

why do you say that??

They charged my credit card several times for orders that I didn't make. I
emailed them about it and received no response. I called them about it and
they hung up on me after saying that they had no record of me buying
anything from them. I called back immediately and no one answered the
phone. I left several messages that were never returned. Finally, I got
my bank involved. As far as I know, the bank had absolutely no luck
contacting them and ended up crediting my account for all the things they
charged me for...total charges were $100+

I only ordered from them one time. It was when I first planted my
aquarium. I remember opening the package and seeing the brown strand of
java moss that they charged me $4 for, and the sickly anacharis (listed on
the site as "extra nice")...the leaves were spaced as if there wasn't
enough light and were shipped with a bunch of snails that ate most of the
leaves on it.

Inferior quality products, horrible customer service, and crooks to boot.
Sucks that they have such a great variety and halfway decent prices.
Old 29-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Victor Martinez

www.Fish-Forums.com wrote:
We hve plenty if you want to swing on by.

Good selection and prices are reasonable. What is your live arrival policy?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 29-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Margolis

"Nitesbane" wrote in message
4.196...

[...]

right now I am hoping that was just a strange fluke. I recommended it
because of the recommendations of quite a few other people that have had
nothing but great experiences with them. I just placed an order 2 days
ago. I should be getting it next friday, I will post back with what
happens.

Old 29-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Nitesbane

"Margolis" wrote in message
"Nitesbane" wrote in message
4.196...

[...]

I sincerely hope it was a strange fluke. However, I find it particularly
odd that they never responded to my emails, never answered the phone when I
called (In hindsight, maybe I should have called using a different number so
they wouldn't recognize it), and never returned any of my messages. I find
it even more strange that they apparently refused to cooperate with my bank.
I hope nothing like that happens to anyone else, but I advise you to keep a
VERY close watch on your credit card or bank statement after you purchase
anything from them.
Good luck. :-)

-Bane

Old 30-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Robert H

Victor Martinez wrote in message ...
www.Fish-Forums.com wrote:
We hve plenty if you want to swing on by.

Good selection and prices are reasonable. What is your live arrival policy?

Good selection of Red Cherry Shrimp?

I have Red Cherrys for $2.50 each. How's that?

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
Old 30-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Victor Martinez

Robert H wrote:
Good selection of Red Cherry Shrimp?

I counted 10 species of freshwater shrimp in stock, including red
cherrys. How many do you carry?

I have Red Cherrys for $2.50 each. How's that?

Better price. What is your shipping charge for shrimp and your live
arrival policy?

Victor, who is planning a shrimp-only planted tank.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 30-10-2004, 07:17 PM
www.Fish-Forums.com

If you were refering to us nice try.
Feel free to contact me and i can point you to 8 webboards were we are
sponsors and have great relationships with our customers.

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:31:29 GMT, Nitesbane
wrote:

"Margolis" wrote in
:

Old 30-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Nitesbane

"www.Fish-Forums.com" wrote in message
If you were refering to us nice try.
Feel free to contact me and i can point you to 8 webboards were we are
sponsors and have great relationships with our customers.

If you had bothered reading the thread, you would know that I was referring
to Arizona Aquatic Gardens NOT www.fish-forums.com

....but it's nice to know how hostile you are.

Old 05-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Margolis

Margolis" wrote in message

right now I am hoping that was just a strange fluke. I recommended it
because of the recommendations of quite a few other people that have had
nothing but great experiences with them. I just placed an order 2 days
ago. I should be getting it next friday, I will post back with what
happens.

--

Got my order this morning. Spent the morning planting my 75g oceanic and
then put in the shrimp, SAE's and candy stripe plecos.

the plants all arrived in perfect shape, about 100 assorted plants. I have
never seen plants this good at any lfs, not a single problem with any of
them. One pleco died in transit, but everything else is doing good. All of
the shrimp made it, got 6 cherry shrimps and 4 tiger shrimp, 6 SAE, and 3
candy stripe plecos.