Old 05-11-2004, 03:51 AM
Cammie

Default hair algae on plants

some time ago someone here helped me identify the type of hair algae I have
growing around the ridges of my plants. This person also said how to remove
this type of algae from heaters, intake tubes and other removable things in
the tank that this hair has overrun. They said to use bleach. Can someone
please tell me how is the best way to use bleach to get this hair algae,
mainly off my heater? I pretty much have the algae problem under control, I
just need to clean up the tank now. Thanks!