GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fertilizer question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/86108-fertilizer-question.html)

Spyder2x 07-11-2004 02:39 PM

fertilizer question

Hi all,
I was just checking out
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/pmdd-tim.html
I'm trying to figure out the proper method for making PMDD and I noticed
that this was last updated in 1997. Is the information still current or
should I look elsewhere for ingredients and amounts? As always I appreciate
any help...

--Jim--

Mark Stone 09-11-2004 12:41 PM

tim.htmlhttp://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/pmdd-tim.html I'm
trying to figure out the proper method for making PMDD and I noticed
that this was last updated in 1997. Is the information still current or
should I look elsewhere for ingredients and amounts? As always I
appreciate any help...
--Jim--

Hi Jim! Yes, the information at the Krib is very accurate and updated
when necessary. Many of us are personally aquainted with Erik Olson and
the contributers over there at the Krib. Additionally, they created and
maintain the Usenet aquaria FAQs and may be considered the most
authoratative internet aquaria information source. So, in a word,
information found there is bulletproof --

Take care!

--Mark:cool: