Old 08-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Kozmo

Default The Ultimate Co2 System w/o Cylinder

I saw this on eBay and thought I would share just in case someone is
looking 4 one. I have one and they are the bomb. That is major cheap
too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=4335631876
Old 08-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Bob Alston

Kozmo wrote:
I saw this on eBay and thought I would share just in case someone is
looking 4 one. I have one and they are the bomb. That is major cheap
too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=4335631876

"allergies unbearable due to a planted tank"??????????
Old 09-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Margolis

"Kozmo" wrote in message
om...
I saw this on eBay and thought I would share just in case someone is
looking 4 one. I have one and they are the bomb. That is major cheap
too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=4335631876

what is it?? The link doesn't work.

--