GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free Java Moss and Trumpet Snails (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/86300-re-free-java-moss-trumpet-snails.html)

Robert Flory 11-11-2004 03:25 AM

Free Java Moss and Trumpet Snails

You can have mine too ;-)

Bob
"Erica" wrote in message
om...
If anyone would like some free java moss and/or trumpet snails, please
email me and let me know. Thanks!

Erica

stevie 11-11-2004 03:47 PM

i dont want any trumpet snails but i no wat they r

Bill Stock 11-11-2004 09:35 PM

"Erica" wrote in message
om...
If anyone would like some free java moss and/or trumpet snails, please
email me and let me know. Thanks!

Erica

Wherer are you guys located?

Just1nK4ng 13-11-2004 12:12 PM

u got mail:)

dugdug03 26-03-2008 01:53 PM

[quote=Just1nK4ng;475772]u got mail:)

hello, do you still have some java and snail left?

dugdug03 04-05-2008 08:18 PM

I Will be more than happy to take The Trumpet snails off your hands if you dont want them.
ill pay for postage to ensure they arrive ok. please pm me if you want to get rid of them

tiffy 20-08-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Flory (Post 475176)

would love some...let me know if you still got some thanks