Old 14-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Dan White

Default SAE Malnourishment?

I had an algae problem and bought an SAE. About the next day all the algae
was gone. About a month after buying the fish I find his carcass on the
gravel, but still no algae in the tank. Now, about a week later I see algae
growing again.

Other than what was probably a gourami with internal parasites that died,
the other fish are fine. I've also had a cory from day 1 and he's still
fine. Did I starve this SAE to death? I want to get another one but don't
want to kill it.

thanks,
dwhite