GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How can bees get to underwater plants to produce honey? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/86666-how-can-bees-get-underwater-plants-produce-honey.html)

Hans-Marc Olsen 20-11-2004 05:29 AM

How can bees get to underwater plants to produce honey?

I want to create a new underwater honey, but my bees refuse to fly underwater.

What can I do?

Chuck 20-11-2004 03:06 PM

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
I want to create a new underwater honey, but my bees refuse to fly underwater.

What can I do?

try a search for scuba diving bees. Personally I do not like underwater
honey since it is too watery

Dances With Ferrets 21-11-2004 02:49 AM

What are you? Some kind of pathetically obese and socially retarded
unemployed 46-year-old male who lives in your parents' basement and
doesn't ever go out in public? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that is
what is typically drives mindsets like yours... not having anything
resembling a life, so you get your attention through random general
absurdism in newsgroups that you don't even have a specific interest
in.

Dick 21-11-2004 10:39 AM

On 20 Nov 2004 18:49:16 -0800, (Dances With
Ferrets) wrote:

What are you? Some kind of pathetically obese and socially retarded
unemployed 46-year-old male who lives in your parents' basement and
doesn't ever go out in public? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that is
what is typically drives mindsets like yours... not having anything
resembling a life, so you get your attention through random general
absurdism in newsgroups that you don't even have a specific interest
in.

I think you have been dancing with Ferrets too long. At least I
thought the poster a jestor.

dick

DaveT 21-11-2004 12:34 PM

Ferrets) wrote:

What are you? Some kind of pathetically obese and socially retarded
unemployed 46-year-old male who lives in your parents' basement and
doesn't ever go out in public? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that is
what is typically drives mindsets like yours... not having anything
resembling a life, so you get your attention through random general
absurdism in newsgroups that you don't even have a specific interest
in.

I think you have been dancing with Ferrets too long. At least I
thought the poster a jestor.

dick

No he is a troll, over 1500 posts to over 1500 news groups in 9 days. Check
can.sun-stroke where he is based and your posts were xposted to.