Old 21-11-2004, 08:17 PM
John

Default reputable online CO2 setup source?

I have been into planted tanks for years but mainly with low light plants.
I am upgrading lighting and would like to add pressurized CO2. I have seen
the jbj all in one regulator on a few sites and thought about purchasing it
since it includes all that is needed besides the tank. I dont need a
solenoid currently may want it for the future.

Any thoughts on this setup?

how about these online retailers:
www.plant-aquarium.com $89.00
www.aquabotanic.com $99.00

Old 21-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Bob Alston

John wrote:
I have been into planted tanks for years but mainly with low light plants.
I am upgrading lighting and would like to add pressurized CO2. I have seen
the jbj all in one regulator on a few sites and thought about purchasing it
since it includes all that is needed besides the tank. I dont need a
solenoid currently may want it for the future.

Any thoughts on this setup?

how about these online retailers:
www.plant-aquarium.com $89.00
www.aquabotanic.com $99.00

YOu can sometimes find the JBJ for about $80. Also the Milwaukee, often
a bit cheaper is very similar.

For lots more info on pressurized co2, take a look at my web site:
http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

Bob Alston

Old 22-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Chuck

I just ordered a JBJ 2 weeks ago and got it Thursday. It was $70.00 at:

http://aquariumplant.com/cgi-bin/cart/pr840.html

Old 25-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Robert H

"John" jdmst71 at ptd.net wrote in message ...
I have been into planted tanks for years but mainly with low light plants.
I am upgrading lighting and would like to add pressurized CO2. I have seen
the jbj all in one regulator on a few sites and thought about purchasing it
since it includes all that is needed besides the tank. I dont need a
solenoid currently may want it for the future.

Any thoughts on this setup?

how about these online retailers:
www.plant-aquarium.com $89.00
www.aquabotanic.com $99.00

For the extra ten bucks, Aqua Botanic adds six months to the manufacturer warranty.
Old 26-11-2004, 06:13 AM

"John" jdmst71 at ptd.net wrote in message ...
I have been into planted tanks for years but mainly with low light plants.
I am upgrading lighting and would like to add pressurized CO2. I have seen
the jbj all in one regulator on a few sites and thought about purchasing it
since it includes all that is needed besides the tank. I dont need a
solenoid currently may want it for the future.

Any thoughts on this setup?

how about these online retailers:
www.plant-aquarium.com $89.00
www.aquabotanic.com $99.00

www.aquaticeco.com sells one for about 69$ that looks like these two.
For something with a solenoid and the needle valve already on there,
it's hard to beat this price. No bubble counter but so what.

http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/...11380/cid/1406

Regards,
Tom Barr

Old 06-12-2004, 01:25 AM
Robert H

www.aquaticeco.com sells one for about 69$ that looks like these two.
For something with a solenoid and the needle valve already on there,
it's hard to beat this price. No bubble counter but so what.

Actually it looks nothing like the JBJ one. Its AZOO, which is a chinese company.