GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fert. Mixing/dosing Help Request (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/86932-fert-mixing-dosing-help-request.html)

Shagster 26-11-2004 10:10 PM

Fert. Mixing/dosing Help Request

Hello,

I'm looking for some help in mixing, and dosing fertilizer for my planted 29
gallon tank..

I wish to dose Macro Nutrients (Potassium Nitrate and Potassium Sulfate)
twice per week from a single container and Micro Nutrients (Plantex CSM+B
and Magnesium Sulfate) also twice per week from a separate container.

I'm not terribly good with the "science" involved, so just a rough starting
place would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Troy

Nick Wise 26-11-2004 11:44 PM

"Shagster" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm looking for some help in mixing, and dosing fertilizer for my planted 29
gallon tank..

I wish to dose Macro Nutrients (Potassium Nitrate and Potassium Sulfate)
twice per week from a single container and Micro Nutrients (Plantex CSM+B
and Magnesium Sulfate) also twice per week from a separate container.

I'm not terribly good with the "science" involved, so just a rough starting
place would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Troy

Here's your starting place.