Old 01-12-2004, 04:14 AM
Ook

Default Moving plants?

I need to move some plants to another tank. They consist mostly of several
bulbed type lily plants, they ones you buy at Walmart or your LFS as dry
bulbs, and you drop them in the tank and they grow. The lilies grow like
crazy, and I have a dozen 3-4 inch lily leaves at the top of the tank. They
are planted in 2-3 inches of gravel. How durable are these plants? Will they
take to being transplated into a new tank? Or am I likely to kill them?

Old 04-12-2004, 09:34 PM
www.Fish-ForumS.com

You should have no problems .
I suggest cutting the roots though so only anout 2/3 on an inch remain

Marc
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com/index2.html