GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for Cyperus helferi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/87295-looking-cyperus-helferi.html)

Ali Khan 04-12-2004 07:39 AM

Looking for Cyperus helferi

Looking for this plant. If someone knows of an online shop that sells
it or if a hobbyist would like to sell some at a reasonable price. I
just need a little to start growing it. I know its a slow-growing
plant and demands a good amount of CO2 and light.

Please email me at ,
Thanks.

Richard 05-12-2004 07:30 AM

In article ,
Ali Khan wrote:
Looking for this plant. If someone knows of an online shop that sells
it or if a hobbyist would like to sell some at a reasonable price. I
just need a little to start growing it. I know its a slow-growing
plant and demands a good amount of CO2 and light.

Please email me at ,
Thanks.

Shawn had them on his November list:

http://www.aquariumlandscapes.net/