Old 14-12-2004, 10:50 PM

Default The Barr report

I am planning on the first active article to be posted on the Barr
Report coming up on Jan 2nd.
Folks can register and sign up now. I am still adding to the site and
will have a large amount of references for folks wanting more
information on aquatic plants, algae and related information.

Yes, I'm finally having to charge something to pay for the site etc, I
weighed this with selling a variety of snake oils, secret substrates
but I figure I've saved many folks potentially 100$ or more on test
kits, RO, cables, miracle cures, fertilizers over the years for
free.... so 12.95$ ain't bad for a years worth of organized
information.

I'm saving a few trees, reducing cost for everyone by sending it out on
line also, not to mention there are no mailing or delivery problems and
folks in Europe, Asia, Africa, SA, AU and NA all get the articles in a
timely fashion and can save it or print it out. There will also be some
user feedback on the articles.
The site will build and have more things as time allows. Research
presented and references will be very current/up to date.

I, of course, will have an entire article devoted to each nutrient
involving all the gory details that folks seem to relish. There will be
practical matters discussed and selected past post that will be edited
making a search much easier.

I will have some very good DIY projects listed and photographed/drawn.
There is also a revised updated version of the Estimative Index.
Registered users will essentially have a role and a preview in the
formation of a book long before it hits the shelf. The site also have a
translation engine for several languages. I will try to get other
languages up for that as well. The site will have a blog page for
references I think are thought provoking and relevant to aquatic plants
and algae along with my "missives". The site will deal with CO2,
marine, pond, natural and non CO2 systems.
http://www.BarrReport.com

Regards,
Tom Barr

Old 15-12-2004, 06:02 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Brilliant News Tom, I too will register asap.
Congrats.
--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,

oups.com...

Crocus Barr's Purple ramyad Gardening 0 04-04-2009 04:10 AM
Question regarding Tom Barr method Tony Volk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 25-03-2005 05:15 AM
Question for T. Barr (or whomever else feels like answering!) Tony Volk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 06-02-2005 02:26 AM
Question about the Tom Barr DIY CO2 Reactor. Ozdude Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 05-02-2005 03:35 PM
Tom Barr on fertilizing techniques, guest speaker on Thurs. at 10 pm Art Giacosa Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 15-03-2004 11:47 PM