Old 21-12-2004, 07:23 AM

Default FS: Complete 55gal Plant Setup

55 gal glass tank
Custom stand/hood
4x40W Fluorescent hood with cooling fan
Overflow and sump
Rio 800 Powerhead with spraybar
Profile substrate (plus extra Profile)
Plants: Cabomba Caroliniana, Microsorium pteropus, Cryptocoryne
wendtii, Hygrophila polysperma, Anubias nana "coffeefolia", Dwarf
saggitaria, Java fern
2 pieces driftwood (Java fern attached)
Various other supplies - fertilizers, nets, siphons, test kits, power
strip, light timer, etc.

$300 OBO.

I am located in Beaverton, OR and will deliver anywhere in the greater
Portland area. Please email me at joel dot morrissette at verizon dot
net.

Photo available online:
http://mysite.verizon.net/res6toec/5...uariumforsale/

Old 22-12-2004, 06:38 AM
Billy

wrote in message
ups.com...

| $300 OBO.
|
| I am located in Beaverton, OR and will deliver anywhere in the
greater
| Portland area. Please email me at joel dot morrissette at verizon
dot
| net.

Gah! These are never posted when I have money! I'm in Eugene, sadly.