GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Merry Christmas everyone (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/87980-merry-christmas-everyone.html)

Rick 23-12-2004 09:23 PM

Merry Christmas everyone

and may 2005 be good to you and your fish and plants.

Rick

from the frozen North where it is -40 in Winnipeg.

CHChammer 24-12-2004 02:47 AM

and may 2005 be good to you and your fish and plants.

Rick

from the frozen North where it is -40 in Winnipeg.

The same to you Rick! (and everyone else) From the fridgid for me 54F in San
Diego, California!

Limnophile 24-12-2004 01:16 PM

"CHChammer" wrote in message

and may 2005 be good to you and your fish and plants.

Rick

from the frozen North where it is -40 in Winnipeg.

The same to you Rick! (and everyone else) From the fridgid for me 54F in
San
Diego, California!

Merry Christmas !
Here in Wisconsin (across the lake from Canada) it's minus 22 F. When I went
ice fishing yesterday it was a comfy -13 , but maybe today I should put on a
sweater ?

Limnophile