Old 31-12-2004, 08:16 PM
allyb

Default will java moss grow along driftwood?

My Java moss seems to be attaching to the wood only where I strapped it
down. I kinda thought it would creep along the wood as it grew, but
this doesn't seem to be happening. Is this normal?

Old 31-12-2004, 11:19 PM
Grae

Happy new year
Yes give it time it will spread along the driftwood, to help it along ,
wrap some black cotton over that new growth.
Grae in australia
oups.com...