Old 25-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Victor Martinez

Robert Flory wrote:
Don't dose with Excel if you are using any kind of CO2. I lost a lot of fish
some time back when I got the bright idea of suplimenting my CO2 with Excel.

I don't do CO2. However, Seachem states that Excel is not incompatible
with CO2. Perhaps it was something else that killed your fish?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 27-01-2005, 04:47 AM
Robert Flory

I doubt it, two separate tanks, I saved one of my Amica Splendens with a
water change, snapped right out of it. I suspect CO2 OD.

Bob

Old 27-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Victor Martinez

Robert Flory wrote:
I doubt it, two separate tanks, I saved one of my Amica Splendens with a
water change, snapped right out of it. I suspect CO2 OD.

Fluorish excel does not provide CO2.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he