GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Java Moss (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/89093-java-moss.html)

Jeff 23-01-2005 10:51 PM

Java Moss

Does anyone have an excess of java moss that they'd be willing to
share? I'd order online, but most outfits have a minimum order fee,
which would entail way more plants than my little eclipse can handle.
Please contact me if you have some extra java moss. I'd be willing to
pay the shipping, and or a small fee. Thanks.

Jeff

Robert Flory 25-01-2005 02:57 AM

Where you at? I've got a few bits left after ripping most of it out of my
tank.

sub hot in for a direct reply..
Bob

oups.com...

Jeff 25-01-2005 06:51 AM

Bob,

Not sure how to view the full email to reply directly.

In any case, I'm in chicago, my email is .

Send me an email and let me know how much you have and hopefully we can
work something out. Thanks.

Jeff