Old 24-01-2005, 04:29 PM

Default --- Attention: Water Pollution in your Home. ---

--- Attention: Water Pollution in your Home. ---
What are the chances my water is contaminated?

1/24/2005 Please Forward To All...

Today, there are very few people who are not aware of the problems with
our drinking water supply. The news carries reports each week about yet
another clean-up effort initiated on chemical spills, improperly lined
landfills, agricultural run-offs and toxic materials which are rapidly
leaching into our aquifers and
contaminating our water supplies faster than regulatory agencies can
find the solutions.

Rain and melting snow carry pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers into
our streams, rivers, lakes and wells.

Nitrates from fertilizers used for agriculture and home lawn care can
contaminate a water supply.

Trichloroethylene and benzene, the most commonly found contaminants
surrounding hazardous waste sites, are both
known to cause cancer. Municipal water that is properly chlorinated
kills most bacteria and viruses; however, we
now know that chlorine forms carcinogenic compounds such as
trihalomethanes and chloroforms when it mixes with
organic matter.

Even if municipal water was pure as it left the treatment facility, it
may have to travel through miles of pipe
to reach your home...And these pipes are guaranteed to be filthy.

Inside your home, lead and other heavy metals can be dissolving in your
water supply from piping, solder joints and brass fixtures. Lead, when
ingested, can cause severe neurological damage... particularly in
children. The EPA estimates that 38 million Americans drink water that
exceeds the 50 parts per billion, the "safe" level for lead. And, who
is to know if 50 ppb isn't too much.

This dismal picture leaves many of us wondering just how wisely we're
replacing this vital 70% of our own bodies every 5 to 10 days.

Clearly there is a demand for a safer choice!

Wonderful Examples:

http://www.SmartKhem.com

Home Of the Skunk Buster

The Crystal Clear H2O (Skunk Buster) Filter treats every drop of water
that comes into the home or office to bottled water quality. Its like
getting bottled water at the tap! The SkunkBuster utilizes more
activated carbon than any of it's activated carbon counter-parts.
For the consumer this means that it will last longer and work more
effectively. The Skunk Buster comes in two models, Residential (whole
house) and Commercial.
They have 50,000 gal and 70,000 gal capacities respectively. The Skunk
Buster takes the place of other water treatment filters such as Ice
maker filters, shower filters, countertop, etc.

For More Info, Please Visit:

http://smartkhem.com/html/skunk_buster.html

SmartKhem Chemical Corp.'s IROC 2001 Dual Filter System combines
the best of two proven water treatment technologies (Pleated, Tapered
Pore Polypropylene Filter Elements and Activated Carbon. This
combination will remove unwanted iron particulate contaminants and is
capable of protecting against bacterial contaminants as well as
improve color, taste and odor. The IROC 2001 is designed for high
volume use (70,000 gal) and will
provide long lasting protection. The IROC 2001 comes in Residential
and Commercial sizes and is backed by a five year limited warranty..

For More Info, Please Visit:

http://smartkhem.com/html/iroc_2001.html

Smartkhem Chemical Corp. .
40111 HWY 190 East Suite 210.
Slidell, LA 70461.
Office: (985) 646-1964.
Fax: (985) 646-1939
E-mail:

Please Forward To AnyOne You Know Who Would Like To Improve The
Quality Of Their Lives...