Old 31-01-2005, 02:13 AM

Default Free Plants ;-)

I was wondering if anyone who has an established tank could send me
some trimmings to get started. I'd gladly pay for shipping of course.
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

Old 01-02-2005, 11:57 PM

bump;-)

Old 12-02-2005, 02:12 AM
I3 I L L

I would just like to thank Bob Flory for being the only person willing
to part with his trimmings. Not only did he send me enough to fill a
15 gallon tank but he sent it free of charge! Can't say enough, thanks.

Old 12-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Robert Flory

What can I say, they were given to me ;-) Long live APS plant swaps.
My jungles grow well using the Tom Barr method with DIY no less.

beside..we lucked out nothing froze and the PO did it right for once.

Bob

oups.com...

Old 15-02-2005, 04:41 PM

I was wondering if I could get in on the plant exchanges? I've got a 55
gallon w/ 80 watts of light that I'm putting up, but on a limited
budget. I'd be happy to oblige others in the future when I'm able. I'd
of course be happy to pay shipping. Thanks

Old 16-02-2005, 01:58 AM
I3 I L L

Once what I've received needs a trimming I'll hook you up.

Old 16-02-2005, 01:16 PM

Thank you muchly

Old 18-02-2005, 07:15 AM
yj

If you live around Berkeley, CA, USA, then I can give you some of my
plants. I just pulled out some from my last weeks triming.

wrote:
Thank you muchly

Old 20-02-2005, 05:53 PM
saraj

Anyone on the east coast want to include me in a plant exchange?
I am more than willing to pay for shipping of course... Let the cycle
continue

Sara
Hartford, CT

"yj" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you live around Berkeley, CA, USA, then I can give you some of my
plants. I just pulled out some from my last weeks triming.

wrote:
Thank you muchly

Old 20-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Robert Flory

It costs about the same to send a mailing tube priority mail from CA to S.
Carolina as it does to sent from the east Bay to LA. The big problem is
freezing in winter and heat in summer.

Bob
same handle at excite, gmail and other places.
"saraj" wrote in message
Anyone on the east coast want to include me in a plant exchange?
I am more than willing to pay for shipping of course... Let the cycle
continue

Sara
Hartford, CT

"yj" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you live around Berkeley, CA, USA, then I can give you some of my
plants. I just pulled out some from my last weeks triming.

wrote:
Thank you muchly

Old 24-02-2005, 04:20 AM
Robert Flory

"saraj" wrote in message
Anyone on the east coast want to include me in a plant exchange?
I am more than willing to pay for shipping of course... Let the cycle
continue

Sara
Hartford, CT

"yj" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you live around Berkeley, CA, USA, then I can give you some of my
plants. I just pulled out some from my last weeks triming.

wrote:
Thank you muchly

Anyone have a tall enough tank for the tall skinny crypt in my tank. I is
too long for my 55.
http://www.angelfire.com/wy2/wyogeo/aquariums/

Bob