GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with clarifying lighting stats. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/89631-help-clarifying-lighting-stats.html)

Dances_With_Ferrets 09-02-2005 02:22 PM

Help with clarifying lighting stats.

I am updated the plant care sheets that we hand out to interested
customers at work. I was hoping that someone could clarify the measure
of kelvins, light spectrum, and how they relate to growing plants. I
thank you in advance for your help on this.

Richard Sexton 09-02-2005 02:39 PM

In article .com,
Dances_With_Ferrets wrote:
I am updated the plant care sheets that we hand out to interested
customers at work. I was hoping that someone could clarify the measure
of kelvins, light spectrum, and how they relate to growing plants. I
thank you in advance for your help on this.

http://aquaria.net/articles/lighting/FAQ/

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org

Dances_With_Ferrets 11-02-2005 03:46 PM

Thank you Richard,

Your page explained everything and I've added it to my favorites
for future reference.