GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking For Plants In Calgary Alberta Canada (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/89798-re-looking-plants-calgary-alberta-canada.html)

Rick 14-02-2005 05:12 PM

Looking For Plants In Calgary Alberta Canada

"Fishfinger" wrote in message
. ..

Hi Everyone,

Brand new to this forum tonight. I am in the process of setting up a
180 gal tank & was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get some
descent plants (minus snails) in the Calgary Alberta area. I have
visited a few local stores & the plants don't look so great & seem to
be really expensive.

Thanks

Fishfinger

--
Fishfinger

check out this forum which is Alberta based and post your message there. You
will likely get a much greater response.

Rick
http://s6.invisionfree.com/AlbertaAquatica/index.php?

Richard Sexton 14-02-2005 06:49 PM

You'll get more, better and cheaper plants mail order:

http://aquaria.net/plants/sources/canada/

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org

Rick 15-02-2005 04:50 PM

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
You'll get more, better and cheaper plants mail order:

http://aquaria.net/plants/sources/canada/org

and the only link that seems to work of the two sources is the Ottawa
Aquatics one.

Rick

Richard Sexton 15-02-2005 05:30 PM

In article ,
Rick wrote:

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
You'll get more, better and cheaper plants mail order:

http://aquaria.net/plants/sources/canada/org

and the only link that seems to work of the two sources is the Ottawa
Aquatics one.

They both worked when i put the there a few days ago.