GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aphyosemion australe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/89828-aphyosemion-australe.html)

Richard Sexton 15-02-2005 06:02 PM

Aphyosemion australe

It's only taken me 10 yeass to finish this page but it is done now
and is an index of the different forms of the killifish
Aphyosemion australe, also known as the "Lyretail" or
"Cape Lopez Lyretail" in older literature.

http://images.killi.net/a/AUS/

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org

John > 16-02-2005 03:24 AM

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
It's only taken me 10 yeass to finish this page but it is done now
and is an index of the different forms of the killifish
Aphyosemion australe, also known as the "Lyretail" or
"Cape Lopez Lyretail" in older literature.

http://images.killi.net/a/AUS/

I have never seen one before BRAVO I like your pages.

JOhn