Old 17-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Dave S

Default Leafzone

Hi - Does anyone here use Leafzone - comments are welcome - Is there
anything else better on the market (UK)?

TIA - Dave

---
Dave Scott
Hampshire, England

Beware spam trap when replying

Old 18-02-2005, 03:19 AM
HairyMcLeary

"Dave S" wrote in message
Hi - Does anyone here use Leafzone - comments are welcome - Is there
anything else better on the market (UK)?

TIA - Dave

---
Dave Scott
Hampshire, England

Beware spam trap when replying

Hi,
Yes I use leafzone and have been doing so for a couple of years and my
plants a thriving, I did stop using it for a while a few months back and my
plants did suffer so I am back using it again.
I monitor my iron levels and use a some Nutrifin Plantgrow (iron enriched)
when the readings are a bit low. I have found Leafzone a bit lacking in
iron.

Tony
New Zealand

Old 18-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Dave S

"HairyMcLeary" wrote in message

"Dave S" wrote in message
Hi - Does anyone here use Leafzone - comments are welcome - Is there
anything else better on the market (UK)?

TIA - Dave

---
Dave Scott
Hampshire, England

Beware spam trap when replying

Hi,
Yes I use leafzone and have been doing so for a couple of years and my
plants a thriving, I did stop using it for a while a few months back and
my plants did suffer so I am back using it again.
I monitor my iron levels and use a some Nutrifin Plantgrow (iron enriched)
when the readings are a bit low. I have found Leafzone a bit lacking in
iron.

Tony
New Zealand

Thanks for that Tony, I was getting a bit concerned that it had no effect.
I'm not monitoring my iron levels at present, so I'll probably buy a test
kit today.

Once again thanks!