GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FREE TROPICAL FISH IN AUSTRALIA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/90107-free-tropical-fish-australia.html)

Enigma 22-02-2005 08:47 AM

FREE TROPICAL FISH IN AUSTRALIA

Hi all, i am restocking my tank and in so doing am giving away Free platies
about 20 babies(fry1 inch long) 2 adult females(1 pregnant)one of the adults
is golden orange.the other is red with a black tail.The fry are a mixture of
these.They will have to picked up from my place at wentworth falls.Please
email me if you are interested. other wise they will go to the LFS.
P.S i will not deliver so dont ask,as others have.