GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CO2 refills (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/90401-co2-refills.html)

Dave S 02-03-2005 09:02 PM

CO2 refills

Anyone know where I can get my CO2 bottle re-filled?

TIA - Dave

---
Dave Scott
Hampshire, England

Beware spam trap when replying

Bill 02-03-2005 11:57 PM

"Dave S" Spaketh Thusly:

Anyone know where I can get my CO2 bottle re-filled?

In the UK, I don't have a clue, BUT:
In the US, a welding supply or bar (pub for you I think) supply place can
usually do it. Make a few calls from your equivalent of the yellow pages
(assuming you know what that means and you have othem there!) and you should
find someone easily.

--
Bill H. [my "reply to" address is real]
www.necka.net

Simon Smith 11-04-2005 07:51 PM

I'm at the other end of the country but I get mine done at a local fire
extinguisher supplier.
From memory I pay about £8 per time.

Simon

--
E-mails to the return address will not be read.
E-mails can be sent to jodel at tiscali dot etc for a UK company.