GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Red Cherry Shrimp - Cheap? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/90571-red-cherry-shrimp-cheap.html)

Shagster 07-03-2005 01:14 AM

Red Cherry Shrimp - Cheap?

Anyone know where I can get some Red Cherry Shrimp.... Cheap? AZ Gardens
has them for $4.95 each, and I've heard about some issues with them shipping
carelessly, and charging a small FORTUNE.... Anywhere else?

Troy

Richard Sexton 07-03-2005 02:25 AM

In article , Shagster wrote:
Anyone know where I can get some Red Cherry Shrimp.... Cheap? AZ Gardens
has them for $4.95 each, and I've heard about some issues with them shipping
carelessly, and charging a small FORTUNE.... Anywhere else?

http//www.petshrimp.com is the place to get them.

I've been able to get them as low as $2.50 ea in quantity locally
but never cheaper. They're neat little guys.

http://images.aquaria.net/invertebra...mp/Cherry_Red/

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org

Victor Martinez 07-03-2005 03:56 AM

Shagster wrote:
carelessly, and charging a small FORTUNE.... Anywhere else?

I got them on aquabid.com, not expensive at all. They reproduce like
weeds, I have dozens right now. Don't quite know what I'm going to do
with them.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he