GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Java moss (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/90939-java-moss.html)

Troy Bruder 14-03-2005 08:18 PM

Java moss

I have a massive amount of java moss growing on a piece of drift wood in my
tank.... Two questions:

1. Is a sudden growth of Java moss indicative of a problem??
2. What's the best way to get rid of it!?

Troy

Richard Sexton 14-03-2005 08:42 PM

In article ,
Troy Bruder wrote:
I have a massive amount of java moss growing on a piece of drift wood in my
tank.... Two questions:

1. Is a sudden growth of Java moss indicative of a problem??

Quite the opposite.

2. What's the best way to get rid of it!?

Sell it on aquabid(.com).

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org

js1 04-04-2005 06:13 AM

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16301