Old 15-04-2005, 10:19 PM

Default How to properly vased plants?

Hi,

I am just curious about something.

The plants that I buy at the store are vased and the roots are
encercled with some kind of foam stuff...

My question is, when to put it in the tank, do we keep that foam stuff
or it should be removed and only the plant should be planted in the
gravel?

I have substract gravel, very thin pebbles...

Thanks

Old 16-04-2005, 12:37 AM

That is good to know, I thought it had to be planted with the foam...
Will that make a difference to the plant?
The ones I have planted so far have been buried with the foam but I can
From now on I will remove the foam.

Thanks