GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Whats happeded to rec.aquaria.freshwater? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/92562-whats-happeded-rec-aquaria-freshwater.html)

blank 17-04-2005 07:36 AM

Whats happeded to rec.aquaria.freshwater?

Are you folks still receiving posts from rec.aquaria.freshwater? I haven't
had anything since 14/04, so am wondering whether to contact my ISP or is it
some other problem?

Dick 17-04-2005 10:52 AM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:36:40 +1000, "blank" wrote:

Are you folks still receiving posts from rec.aquaria.freshwater? I haven't
had anything since 14/04, so am wondering whether to contact my ISP or is it
some other problem?

I visit r.a.f. every morning. I had 26 posts this morning.

dick

blank 17-04-2005 11:20 AM

"Dick"
I visit r.a.f. every morning. I had 26 posts this morning.

OK, thanks. Time to get in touch with my ISP. Much obliged.

[email protected] 22-04-2005 11:21 PM

I haven't received anything new from rec.aquaria.freshwater for at
least 2 weeks now. What could be going on and how do we fix it? Thanks
- later!

Ook 23-04-2005 03:38 AM

It's still there, but it's dead. No traffic.

oups.com...

Dick 23-04-2005 10:21 AM

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:38:43 -0600, "Ook"
wrote:

It's still there, but it's dead. No traffic.

Not true! I visit every morning, there were 20 posts this morning.

dick

roups.com...

Angrie.Woman 23-04-2005 03:41 PM

groups.com...

wrote:

It's still there, but it's dead. No traffic.

Not true! I visit every morning, there were 20 posts this morning.

Dick, are you visiting rec.aquaria.freshwater or rec.aquaria.freshwater
..misc?

I only visit .misc, so I'm no help, but I thought I saw you post there.

www.greenzap.com/newoffer

Dick 24-04-2005 11:02 AM

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:41:05 GMT, "Angrie.Woman"
wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...
I haven't received anything new from rec.aquaria.freshwater for at
least 2 weeks now. What could be going on and how do we fix it? Thanks
- later!

.. .
wrote:

It's still there, but it's dead. No traffic.

Not true! I visit every morning, there were 20 posts this morning.

Dick, are you visiting rec.aquaria.freshwater or rec.aquaria.freshwater
.misc?

I only visit .misc, so I'm no help, but I thought I saw you post there.

I see the error of my ways, I do visit .misc.

dick

blank 24-04-2005 11:20 AM

I see the error of my ways, I do visit .misc.

dick

yea, me too silly old fart

Dick 25-04-2005 11:25 AM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:20:47 +1000, "blank" wrote:

I see the error of my ways, I do visit .misc.

dick

yea, me too silly old fart

Ah, but I made a mistake about the newsgroup, but being a "silly old
fart" is evidence of success!

dick

Bruce Geist 26-04-2005 02:22 AM

You know, one of the reasons I like this Newsgroup is that the people
generally adopt a civlized tone in dealing with others. I hope this "blank"
guy is only joking with a friend. If not, and he/she is intentionally being
rude, then please, just don't be that way in the future.

-Bruce Geist