Old 19-04-2005, 09:59 PM
BillT

Default This is the nicest NG I have ever seen. Nice group of folks here.

You folks are the nicest people. Helping out newbies and such.
Other newsgroups berate newbies. I also don't see an
escalating ongoing battle with certain personnas.

This is rare on the internet. Thanks for such a great NG.

Perhaps the plants have a soothing effect.
Old 20-04-2005, 06:58 AM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-04-19, BillT wrote:
You folks are the nicest people. Helping out newbies and such.
Other newsgroups berate newbies. I also don't see an
escalating ongoing battle with certain personnas.

This is rare on the internet. Thanks for such a great NG.

Perhaps the plants have a soothing effect.

It's a general feature of the rec.aquaria groups, I've found. A true
bastion of what the internet should be if there weren't so many jerks,
spammers, companies, etc, etc, etc....

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."

Old 22-04-2005, 05:10 AM

F**# NEWBIES THINKING THEY CAN SUCK UP AND COMPLEMENT US WHENEVER THEY
WANT!!! IF I HAD MY WAY I'D KICK THEIR &%%#$ AND .... Just kidding,
thanx.... we're just a buncha dedicated hobbyists who recognize that
everyone was new at one time... what sense does it make to berate those
who are just trying to nurture the same muse that apparently has
intrigued many.