Old 05-06-2005, 04:08 AM
Bill Stock

Default Cabomba rooting

Should I just let my Cabomba sit on the gravel with the lead weights or
actually put it under the substrate?

Old 05-06-2005, 04:23 AM
Paul A. Ergh

IME it will root either way. Also, IME and depending on the tank setup,
Cabomba will grow so fast (3" in a single day wasn't unusual) and lush that
you may be ripping it out soon in order to replace it with a different type
of plant :-(

Old 05-06-2005, 04:28 AM
Bill Stock

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
Should I just let my Cabomba sit on the gravel with the lead weights or
actually put it under the substrate?

I hope you're right, for now. I fear my water is too alkali (7.5+)
though.