GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My anubias coffeefolia appears to have grown some! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/95687-my-anubias-coffeefolia-appears-have-grown-some.html)

Daniel Morrow 11-06-2005 05:34 AM

My anubias coffeefolia appears to have grown some!

I got good news - my anubias coffeefolia appears to have grown some already.
It has more leaves now (it still doesn't seem taller on the other hand) and
might have reproduced once already. The vegetative reproduction might be one
of my surviving crypts or it may be an offshoot of the anubias coffeefolia!
Later!

Elaine T 12-06-2005 12:19 AM

Daniel Morrow wrote:
I got good news - my anubias coffeefolia appears to have grown some already.
It has more leaves now (it still doesn't seem taller on the other hand) and
might have reproduced once already. The vegetative reproduction might be one
of my surviving crypts or it may be an offshoot of the anubias coffeefolia!
Later!

Crypts reproduce by runners and can pop up all over the tank. Anubias
just branch (or do the flower/seed thing).

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__