Old 19-06-2005, 02:46 AM
Xinxin Shao

Default Seaclear tank lighting question

I have 46g seaclear tank. Currently, I am using a 65w CF and a 20w
fluorescent. For the fresh water plant tank, I don't think it is enough.
Now, I try to replace a 20w fluorescent by another 65w CF. However, I am not
sure if the heat of 2 65w CF can cause problem for the hood coming with
Seaclear tank. Does anyone has experience about that? Thank you.

Old 22-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Xinxin Shao

There is no max wattage listed there. Only thing about the wattage is that
no Incandescent is allowed.