GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Java Fern (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/96332-java-fern.html)

winddancir 22-06-2005 10:47 PM

Java Fern

It's a good thing that I've seen other ferns do this, or I would thing
some alien creature was attaching itself to my fern!

I now know that the Java fern is a mother fern type, meaning its
offspring sprout from its leaves. I had stuck my ferns in a small
container and stuck it on the window sill for a while, and forgot about
it... oops. Then I see it, and it's gotten bigger, plus baby ferns at
the tip of 5 or 6 of the leaves. Yay! But it still looks strange.

--
winddancir